let's see...

it's been a few days since i posted. I guess i have been busy but i can't remember with what -- hmm, mom, surgery, dad, sick and taking care of mom recovering from surgery, preschool, dancing school, grocery lists, dh's business card, OH yeah! redesigned the interior of the bulletin for church, only this week though, as we'll be vacationing for the following two weekends. bf has been fighting something all week. she's been tired and looking a bit bleary, but not acting particularly sick. Another thing is that my neck has been killing me! really stiff neck and no real window to drive to seekonk for my fabulous chiropractor. So i've basically hoped it would go away. That and a whole bunch of advil. Oop, I should take some more before i go to bed. I need to remember to order some little gifts for the cousins and kids we'll visit in CA. My big plan is to ship them directly and open the box when we get there. i hope this is acceptable. I am really quite tired and should go directly to bed, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars.

I asked andrew if he's done his self portrait today. no. but i'm no one to talk as i have not done mine either (taking hockney's lead) just imagine a sore throbbing neck and that is me (may change tomorrow, i hope). Again my cat grumbles at me. alright, i'm going, i'm going...

Comments

Popular Posts