I should be packing


Instead I am lying in bed resting my neck. It was much better today. But still wonky toward to end of the day. bf and I went to see dr murphy to check up on the green double barrels running down her face. Don't forget to pick up the script tomorrow, hopefully bf will go to school tomorrow and I can get a few errands done. But if today is any indication, then probably not. dr m said that if the nose persists for 3 to 5 days, then give her the antibiotics, so let's all keep our fingers crossed for her good health to return.

bf had an extra long nap today, almost 3 hours. I barely knew what to do with myself. Of course I could have done a lot of things but I was obsessed with once and for all ordering the little things for the kids, and for some reason it took me FOREVER to complete the task. I was also freezing the whole time. I have been a laundering fool. Trying to get everything cleaned and put away. Packing will be simple and light. I'm going to try the 3 rule. Three pants, shirts and sweaters, etc. Hey if I need anything, they have stores there too.

Comments

Popular Posts